How to find the highlighted Lost Sector for exclusive exotic loot.
Guideby Justin Koreis Taxpayer
Loslost sector rotationin Destiny 2 is something experienced players will want to keep in mind to get the most out of the endgame.
These provide clues aboutwhat is Master and Legend Lost Sector today in Destiny 2, which run every 24 hours on thefate 2 reboot.
Guardians who are skilled enough to conquer these Lost Sectors on their own have a chance to earn unique points.exotic armorthat are not available anywhere else.Destination 2.
- What is today's Master and Legend Lost Sector?
- Destiny 2 Lost Sector Schedule for November
- How to increase your chances of Lost Sector Exotic Armor drop
- What are the Destiny 2 Lost Sector Exotic rewards for Hunters, Titans, and Warlocks this season?
- Tips and Tricks for Completing Master and Legend Lost Sectors Alone
What is today's Master and Legend Lost Sector?
What follows is the Lost Sector schedule leading up to and including the followingweekly reset:
- Tuesday, November 29- Excavation Site XII, EDZ (Possible Exotic Rewards: Legs)
- Wednesday, November 30th- Hidden Void, Europe (possible exotic rewards: weapons)
- Thursday, December 1- Bunker E15, Europe (Posible Exotic Rewards: Chest)
- Friday, December 2- The Conflux, Nessus (Posible Exotic Rewards: Cabeza)
- Saturday, December 3- The Rift, Nessus, (possible exotic rewards: legs)
- sunday, december 4- K1 Crew Quarters, Moon (Posible Exotic Rewards: Weapons)
- Monday, December 5- Logistics K1, Luna (possible exotic rewards: chest)
- Tuesday, December 6- Communion K1, Luna (Potential Exotic Rewards: Head)
Destiny 2 Lost Sector Schedule for November
Now the hours ofserving seasonestablished, we know the Lost Sector timeline for the coming weeks and months.
The Destiny 2 Master and Legend Lost Sector and rewards schedule is as follows:
November lost sector calendar
- Tuesday, November 1- K1 Crew Quarters, Moon (Potential Exotic Rewards: Legs)
- Wednesday, November 2nd- Logistics K1, Luna (Possible Exotic Rewards: Weapons)
- Thursday, November 3rd- Communion K1, Luna (Possible Exotic Rewards: Chest)
- Friday, November 4th- Skydock IV, EDZ (possible exotic rewards: head)
- Saturday, November 5th- Scavenger's Den, EDZ (possible exotic rewards: legs)
- sunday, november 6- Friday, September 23rd - The Quarry, EDZ (Potential Exotic Rewards: Weapons)
- Monday, November 7- Excavation Site XII, EDZ (possible exotic rewards: chest)
- Tuesday, November 8- Hidden Void, Europe (possible exotic rewards: head)
- Wednesday, November 9th- Bunker E15, Europe (Possible Exotic Rewards: Legs)
- Thursday, November 10th- The Conflux, Nessus (Posible Exotic Rewards: Weapons)
- Friday, November 11th- The Rift, Nessus, (posible exotic rewards: vault)
- Saturday, November 12th- K1 Crew Quarters, Moon (possible exotic rewards: head)
- Sunday, November 13th- Logistics K1, Luna (Possible Exotic Rewards: Legs)
- Monday, November 14th- Communion K1, Luna (Possible Exotic Rewards: Weapons)
- Tuesday, November 15th- Skydock IV, EDZ (possible exotic rewards: chest)
- Wednesday, November 16th- Scavenger's Den, EDZ (possible exotic rewards: head)
- Thursday, November 17th- Friday, September 23rd - The Quarry, EDZ (Potential Exotic Rewards: Legs)
- Friday, November 18th- Excavation Site XII, EDZ (possible exotic rewards: weapons)
- Saturday, November 19th- Hidden Void, Europe (possible exotic rewards: chest)
- sunday, november 20- Bunker E15, Europe (Posible exotic rewards: Cabeza)
- Monday, November 21st- The Conflux, Nessus (potential exotic rewards: legs)
- Tuesday, November 22- The Rift, Nessus, (posible exotic rewards: weapons)
- Wednesday, November 23rd- K1 Crew Quarters, Moon (possible exotic rewards: safe)
- Thursday, November 24th- Logistics K1, Luna (Possible Exotic Rewards: Head)
- Friday, November 25th- Communion K1, Luna (Possible Exotic Rewards: Legs)
- Saturday, November 26th- Skydock IV, EDZ (possible exotic rewards: weapons)
- Sunday, November 27th- Scavenger's Den, EDZ (possible exotic rewards: vault)
- Monday, November 28th- Friday, September 23 - The Quarry, EDZ (Potential Exotic Rewards: Head)
- Tuesday, November 29- Excavation Site XII, EDZ (Possible Exotic Rewards: Legs)
- Wednesday, November 30th- Hidden Void, Europe (possible exotic rewards: weapons)
How to increase your chances of Lost Sector Exotic Armor drop
Daily Lost Sectors come in various difficulties, and this directly affects the chances that Exotic armor will be awarded upon completion:
- Legend difficulty has a recommended power of 1570, and will have various quest modifiers to make the encounter more difficult. Exotic armor is a rare reward for completing this difficulty.
- Master difficulty has a recommended power of 1600, and has even more modifiers that add to the challenge. Exotic armor is a common reward on this difficulty.
It's also important to note that while you can manage these more difficult Lost Sectors with a team, you have to be alone to get the exotic rewards.
To view today's Lost Sector, look for the following icon in plant targets:
Remember, when playing the highlighted Lost Sector, keep in mind that there is no guarantee that Exotic armor will drop in any conclusion. The good news is that you can rerun the lost sectors in hopes of having better luck on the subsequent attempt.
Some Lost Sectors are harder than others, so if you're looking for a specific piece of exotic armor like Legs and you find a level too difficult, you can always look for a different day that offers the same reward.
What are the Destiny 2 Lost Sector Exotic rewards for Hunters, Titans, and Warlocks this season?
There are unique Lost Sector Exotics for every Guardian class, in every armor type. They are:
Hunter's Lost Sector Exotic Items:
- Head: Blight Ranger, Mask of Bakris
- Chest: Omniculus, Gyrfalcon Hauberk (New for Loot Season)
- Arms: Hand of Caliban, Fists of Renewal, Embrace of Athrys
- Legs: Star Eater Scales, Radiant Dance Machines
Titan's Lost Sector Exotics:
- Cabeza: Loreley Splendor, Precious Scars
- Chest: Hoarfrost-Z, Shooting Star Chest
- Weapons: Second Chance, Icefall Cloak, No Backup Plans, Point Contact Cannon Strut (New for Loot Season)
- Legs: The Path of the Burning Steps
Warlock's Lost Sector Exotics:
- Header: Dawn of Chorus, Fallen Sunstar (New for Season of Plunder)
- Chest: Cloak of Battle Harmony
- Arms: Necrotic Fist, No Cuffs
- Legs: Rain of Fire, Filaments of Protection, Assembler's Boots
Losseraph seasonis here, besideMoments of Triumph 2022, novoexoticand a raisemaximum level limit!Last season we had theShipstealer mission sails,Treasure coordinates and map fragments,enigmatic quatrainsand weapons likemercury stormyType 4FR.However, there is the arrival ofking's downfallyChallenges of the King's Fall, plus weapons includedFate of Chelchisytouch of malice.For The Witch Queen, learn how to obtainexoticincludeddead messengeryParasite.
Tips and Tricks for Completing Master and Legend Lost Sectors Alone
The objectives of Lost Sectors are simple: defeat the boss at the end and open the chest to receive the rewards. On Legend and Master difficulties, they are designed to be a severe test for even the most experienced Destiny 2 players.
Champions are plentiful and mods can be deadly if you don't plan for them. Still, there are some things you can do to increase your chances of success.
Work at your power level first
No advice can save you if you're not tall enoughpower levelto accept the challenge. This directly affects your ability to deal and take damage.
You should focus on increasing your power in other pursuits, particularly those that reward pinnacle and mighty engrams. Most players should not take on Legend or Master Lost Sectors until they reach the recommended power level or higher.
Plan your load carefully
Charges are locked inside these Lost Sectors, so you cannot switch teams while inside.
There will be champions, be sure to arm yourself with weapons designed to counter their specific abilities. The Match Game mod will significantly reduce your ability to break shields that don't look at your weapons' element type, and you should take advantage of the damage-boosting burns.
Pay attention to their lives and the timer.
The Legend and Master Lost Sectors have a system of lives. Every time you die and respawn, it consumes a life. And if you die when you run out of lives, you'll be sent back into orbit. Defeating champions adds a life back.
It might be tempting to play extremely conservatively, but there is a timer. When you reach zero, all your bonus lives are lost and you only have one chance to reach the end alive.
Prioritize your goals and fight strategically
Champions are extremely deadly, but can be stunned if you use the right weapon and mod combination.
You can use this to your advantage and temporarily remove the big guns from a battle while eliminating weaker targets, reducing the number of things trying to kill you. Take out the melee fighters that can get you out of cover as quickly as possible, and be willing to spend your heavy ammo or super ammo if you get overwhelmed.
Be willing to try, give up and try again
Sometimes the setup you thought was perfect just isn't. There's no need to keep banging your head against the same stubborn target. If you find yourself dying too fast, rework your setup for more survivability, using abilities that can keep you safe and weapons that allow you to break the distance.
If you're running out of time, consider a more aggressive build like rockets or a sword that can instantly take out slow-moving enemies. And if the burn is an arc, for God's sake, bring Riskrunner.
Availability: The rotating daily Lost Sector (legend/master) changes every day at the reset, which is currently 9 AM PST. Reward: Completing the daily Legend or Master Lost Sector solo has the chance to drop exotic armor.Is there only one legendary lost sector now? ›
Every day, two Lost Sectors will be of Legend and Master difficulty, rewarding a chance at an Exotic for anyone that can solo it.Why is there no legendary Lost Sector today? ›
Following the release of 'Destiny 2: The Witch Queen' there are no longer 2 different Lost Sectors on rotation each day. Instead the daily Legendary Lost Sector and daily Master Lost Sector are both the same, which makes planning out a calendar for the Lost Sector rotation much easier for players.Why aren't legendary and master lost sectors showing up? ›
Hey, Your character needs to be at the soft cap (1500) for Legend and Master lost sectors to show on the director map. Edit - Also, you need to have cleared the lost sector on standard difficulty at least once with that character.Where are the 3 lost sectors in Destiny 2? ›
The three Lost Sectors in Trostland are: Atrium location. Widow's Walk location. Terminus East location.How often does Legendary Lost sector change? ›
The Lost Sector rotation in Destiny 2 is something seasoned players will want to be aware of as they get the most out of the end-game. These clue you in as to what the Master and Legend Lost Sector is today in Destiny 2, which rotate every 24 hours at the Destiny 2 reset.What light level should I be for master lost sector? ›
How to unlock Legend & Master Lost Sectors? You'll need to complete the normal version of the Lost Sector and reach 1510 Power Level to even see them in the Director.What is the drop rate for legendary Lost sector? ›
Master lost sectors have a 33% exotic drop chance flawless or not.Do Master lost sectors have higher drop rate than legend? ›
The ability to farm exotics from Lost Sectors is fantastic but this activity needs to be looked at. The drop rates from these activities is quite low, listed as 30% for master activities and 25% for legend.How do you find Master and legendary Lost sectors? ›
Clear the normal version of each Lost Sector to be able to access its Legend or Master version. Firstly, you will need to actually complete the normal Lost Sector. That means going to the patrol zone, entering the Lost Sector, defeating the boss and looting the cache. This will clear the Lost Sector on the map.
On top of providing access to exclusive Exotic armor pieces that cannot be found anywhere else, Legend and Master Lost Sectors allow you to farm virtually any Exotic you want. If you're looking for a specific Exotic for either Titan, Warlock, or Hunter, farming Lost Sectors is the best you can do.How rare are lost sector exotics? ›
Theoretically, players have a 25 percent chance to get an Exotic at the end of a Legend Lost Sector, which could lead to the belief that an Exotic item is guaranteed to drop in four runs.How many lost sectors are there? ›
There are a total of 27 spread across Earth, Nessus, Titan and Io and each one offers varying levels of challenge - including lots of enemies and a dungeon mini boss).How many legendary Lost sectors are there? ›
As of this writing, there are 13 Lost Sectors that are eligible for Legend of Master difficulty. Two are chosen on a set rotation every day, one Legend and the other Master.What is the easiest master Lost sector? ›
Perdition is arguably the easiest Lost Sector of the bunch due to how short it is. When you spawn in, drop down to the Harpy to your right and take it down. Two more will spawn and scuttle down the stairs to meet up with the Hydra.What exotics do Lost sectors drop? ›
The Gauntlet, Helmet, Chest, and Legs Exotic Armor are on a 4 day rotation for the LEGEND version of the Lost Sector. If you complete these SOLO you get a chance for an exotic armor and valuable materials.How many lost sectors does it take to get shock trooper? ›
One of those lenses Called Shock Trooper has players completing 50 Lost Sector runs. I found one that I was able to finish in 54 seconds. Let's take a look at where and how I did it so you can easily grind those Lost Sectors.Do legendary Lost sectors have a time limit? ›
Legendary lost sectors do start with a small number of revivals, gradually increasing with each Champion kill. However, this does not mean one should take all the time in the world to finish a single run. After the timer hits 15 minutes, players will start losing revival tokens.Why can't i see Legendary Lost Sectors? ›
Before you can take on Legend Lost Sectors, you need to complete all the normal Lost Sectors first. If you don't, the new Legend Lost Sectors will not appear on the map. Each day, the location, modifiers, and rewards rotate out for something new.Can I farm legendary Lost sectors? ›
Every day, the location of the legendary lost sector will change and along with it, the type of exotic item that could drop upon completion. Keep in mind, it's just a chance, not a guarantee. You will find yourself needing to farm the lost sectors.
If you're one of these players it's good to know that you can actually take as much time as you like clearing one. The big caveat is that you won't resurrect if you die after 15 minutes no matter how many revives you have banked and then it will be over. So if you're careful and don't die you can complete it.What light level is Atheon on master? ›
It means that all team members must have at least 1340 of light to defeat Atheon, otherwise chances to win are equal to zero. Also, starting from the first encounter you will meet stronger mobs and Overload Champions will also appear in all raid stages, not only in Confluxes and Gatekeepers.
The minimum Light Level required to enter Season 17's Grandmaster Nightfalls is a Light Level of 1585, +15 to the max Pinnacle cap. Grandmasters are constantly capped at 30 Light Levels above you no matter how high you go, meaning that every enemy and every encounter will always be hard fought and hard-won.Can you get repeat exotics from lost sectors? ›
They're random drops. I have multiple copies of exotic armor and some weapons for all three characters. As far as I know, you can indeed get duplicates from running Lost Sectors.Can you get necrotic grip from legendary Lost sector? ›
To get Necrotic Grip, you want to look out for the Exotic Arms Reward. Then if you complete the Legend or Master Lost Sector Solo, you'll have a chance for that reward. If you don't get it the first time, keep trying and you'll get it after a few tries.Can you farm exotics from master Lost sector? ›
Completing Legend Lost Sectors reward players with Exotic items rarely, and beating a Master Lost Sector does not guarantee an Exotic drop either.How do you know if you've done a lost sector? ›
Lost Sectors can be identified by a symbol that appears near its entrance, but the difficulty of actually locating the entrance will vary. Killing the boss inside the Lost Sector unlocks the chest, which will always contain some Glimmer, at least one piece of equipment and a Token for that planet.Can you get witch queen exotics from Lost sectors? ›
You need the related DLC if you want to get the exotics from lost sectors, yes. So you'd need Witch Queen for Osmiomancy Gloves, Beyond Light for Necrotic Grips, etc.What is this week's Nightfall weapon? ›
What is the Nightfall and Nightfall weapon this week?
|All previous modifiers|
|Legend Modifiers||Locked Loadout Match Game Extra Shields|
He only appears on the weekends between 12 PM EST on Friday to 12 PM EST on Tuesday, and his location changes each week. He will appear in the public sector of any of the four worlds: European Dead Zone, Titan, IO, and Nessus or in the Tower. him.
- Scoring 100k on Hero tier is possible, but very difficult on certain Nightfall Strikes.
- Try to play on Legends of Master difficulty for more points.
- Prepare your loadout appropriately with your fireteam beforehand.
Similar to the Iron Banner, the two weapons from the Nightfall pool will also be removed from Season 19. They are: Duty Bound Kinetic Auto Rifle. Silicon Neuroma Kinetic Sniper Rifle.
Master lost sectors have a 33% exotic drop chance flawless or not.Does Master lost sector guarantee an exotic? ›
The Gauntlet, Chest, Legs, and Helmet Exotic armor pieces are on a daily rotation for completing these lost sectors when solo. Therefore, we will acquire these Exotic pieces for you in the Legend Difficulty (1570) daily Lost Sector until you receive the specified Exotic armor drops - GUARANTEED.How much does Xur sell exotics for? ›
Exotic weapons from Xur cost 29 Legendary Shards; Exotic armor costs 23 Legendary Shards. A Fated Exotic Engram may also be purchased from Xur for 97 Legendary Shards or an Exotic Cipher, granting a random Exotic you don't currently own.What Xur sells? ›
Who is Xur? If you're new to Destiny 2 and need a bit more information about how this works, you should know that Xur is a special vendor who sells exotic weapons and armor. Each week, he comes to the solar system with a slate of goods, including an exotic weapon and one piece of exotic armor for each character class.Is there a limit to legendary lost sectors? ›
There is no cap. I once ran Legend Veles Labyrinth roughly 100 times in a day (well, maybe closer to 85-90) and scored with about 20 or so exotics out of them. Just make sure to get Platinum and that's all.